Monday, September 15, 2008

Bring on the trumpets

I love this. And yes I know the campaign is a few weeks old.

There is something about it that is quite compelling. I saw it. I laughed. I shared it. And I wandered around the office occasionally blurting out "bring on the trumpets" at inappropriate moments.

Now it could be that I'm odd (there is in fact a high likelihood that this is true - I'm also a fan of the product and have consumed a few in my time) but I think Fallon have hit on a little vein of interestingness here. Just like the Cadbury gorilla, I suspect this ad taps into something of the "odd" joy of consuming the product or perhaps the "odd joy" of the people consuming them. Whatever the reason for me eet eez verking. And a quick scan of the comments on the youtube post indicate I'm not alone.

HAHAHA...TRUMPETS!

(The others are good too, but eating them is better!)

No comments: